Bunch of racists in Oklahoma City!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boo-Fng-Hoo ... He's been offered tickets by both Harden and Durant and refused them. I don't care how you carry yourself, how many tats you have, what color you are ... Be a man ... this obviously isn't about the seats now. It's about being "special" ... OK, you're special ... we get it ... now either take the tickets, sit the f down and enjoy the game or go the hell home and pout. I could give a ****. WTF is wrong with people??

I personally would rather them give the tickets on the floor to the Wounded Warrior Project than any celebrity.

And what's with these two assholes?? Sheesh ...

[video]http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7995311/2012-nba-playoffs-lil-wayne-upset-oklahoma-city-thunder-give-front-row-seat[/video]

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boo-Fng-Hoo ... He's been offered tickets by both Harden and Durant and refused them. I don't care how you carry yourself, how many tats you have, what color you are ... Be a man ... this obviously isn't about the seats now. It's about being "special" ... OK, you're special ... we get it ... now either take the tickets, sit the f down and enjoy the game or go the hell home and pout. I could give a ****. WTF is wrong with people??

I personally would rather them give the tickets on the floor to the Wounded Warrior Project than any celebrity.

And what's with these two assholes?? Sheesh ...

[video]http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7995311/2012-nba-playoffs-lil-wayne-upset-oklahoma-city-thunder-give-front-row-seat[/video]

AMEN! Denzel wouldn't have the mentality that "you owe me something cuz I'm a big celebrity" and have the chutzpah to try to get 12 COURTSIDE TICKETS THE DAY OF THE GAME! Much less WHINE about it when he didn't get the seats. Instead of a new gold tooth, maybe Lil Wayne should go buy some maxi pads instead........ (No offense, B.B.)

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he will be missed....

i172.photobucket.com_albums_w11_krossid_mugshot.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom