• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Burris Fastfire III & a bunch of holsters.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
have a LNIB (have the box and all contents for it) Burris Fastfire III 8 MOA red dot. It is currently on a Glock 34 gen 4 MOS (can make a trade deal for the gun and optic or cash also). $175

I also have lots of holsters I no longer own the guns for that I'm looking to sell. I would make a smoking deal on the whole lot of them, but will sell them individually as well. Here is what I have...

From the top row left to right and down..

(can't remember holster maker brand) Kydex IWB for Smith & Wesson M&P series (full size 9/40,etc) $20

Safariland kydex outside OWB belt holster, suede lined inside for a Glock 17/22/31 it will fit compact as well 19/23/32,etc. $25

Stealthgear VentCore OWB Coyote tan color. For Walther PPS. These are $160 holsters. I will take $75...

DeSantis black leather belt slide for Walther PPS. $20

(again can't remember maker of this one) Kydex OWB for Glock 34 (made to be used with MOS and optic) also fits perfectly a Glock 17/22/31 models. $30

Houge rubber grip panels for Sig P228/229 models $15

Unknown maker OWB Kydex double magazine carrier with tension adjustment. Made for Glock mags but will work on many others as well. $20

Bladetech custom IWB kydex light bearing holster that I've customized with felt padding to protect the finish. Made for a Glock full size or compact but it will now work with Smith & Wesson M&P full size and various others. $40

IWB FD kydex holster for a Smith & Wesson M&P 22 model. $25

Brown leather IWB or OWB Ambush brand holster for Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Shield, buy it fits perfectly for an M&P Shield 9mm/40 also. $25
cb685b7062cdfd91556bb764480ef2e3.jpg
a1c713937084d1ace6be2bcde342aa53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom