Bushnell Tac Optics Lil P Prism at Natchez Shooters Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Natchez Shooters Supply sent out a marketing email today which advertises the Bushnell Tac Optics Lil P Prism Sight at a great price. I just want to warn anyone that may be considering the purchase that the reticle is inverted on the sights that they are selling. This may be why they are selling them at half of the price listed elsewhere.

I have received two of these from Natchez in within the last month, with the second arriving today. In both cases the reticle was inverted. I returned the first one to Natchez. Their response was that I may have been looking at it upside down. This optic only mounts one way. I am certain that I was not holding my rifle upside down.

Natchez does not allow feedback on the product page for this item.

I have astigmatism and hoped this to be an affordable optic which wouldn't blur like a red dot. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep the second one or not, but I probably will. They received the one that I returned on 7/20/2020 and the funds still have not been returned.

I would be very happy to learn of a method to correct the issue with the optic myself. I have not found anything online and Bushnell has not responded to email.

UPDATED TO ADD:
The optic is fine. I may not be.

Last edited:

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty poor customer service, it sounds like, both from Natchez and Bushnell.
I agree.

I was particularly disappointed with Natchez. I had to follow up with them a week after they received the return before they would look at it or even acknowledge that they had they received it.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. I have to come clean on this.

I just got off of the phone with Bushnell. Some moron (me) was looking through the wrong end of the optic. It's 1x, so there's no adjustments. The glass and reticle are equally clear from both ends...

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I just got off of the phone with Bushnell. Some moron (me) was looking through the wrong end of the optic. It's 1x, so there's no adjustments. The glass and reticle are equally clear from both ends...
Well, poop happens. At least your an honest.....guy

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Can you post a link to the optic deal please?

Latest posts

Top Bottom