"But officer..."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of them are dead on hilarious! :laugh2:

1. “I’m not donating to the police association next year.” – Theo Markos

2. “You must have a quota.” – Walt Chatham

3. “My GPS didn't tell me to slow down." – Joe Eister

4. “But I just got a ticket for speeding an hour ago.” – Biing Yuan

5. “I wasn’t going to pass you but then I thought, ‘what are the chances that’s an unmarked car?’” – Dave Simpson

6. “That’s illegal? Well I didn’t vote for that law!” – Olga Hernandez

7. "You couldn't have clocked me speeding because I slowed down as soon as my radar detector went off." – Brian Scott

8. "I had to drive, I’m too drunk to walk." – David Tucker

9. “Does it help if my dad is a firefighter?” – Brian O’Toole

10. “It’s a new car.” – Marc Loveall

11. “I’m late for traffic court for a speeding ticket.” – Janet Poulson

12. “I just left the car wash, I’m drying it off.” – Ronald Jones

13. “I didn’t know Park Rangers could pull people over.” – Miles Wenzel

14. “I did not see the speed limit change because I’m focused on directly in front of my vehicle and I don't look around because that would be unsafe.” – Todd Stemm

15. “I must have hit the gas when I sneezed.” – Marie Brown

16. “I may have been crossing the center line, but nobody was coming when I was doing it.” – John Brady

17. “I see cops drive that fast all the time.” – Pat Richards

18. “Highway 80?! I thought that said speed limit 80!” – Byron Owens

19. “Why didn’t you pull over the guy in front of me who was doing the same thing?” – Kristopher Joyce

20. “The stop signs that don't have a white outline around the edge don't require a full stop.” – Dave Tackleberry

21. “To be honest, I always do 10mph over the speed limit, sir.” – James Butler

22. “But Officer, I was in the fast lane.” – Hernan Moreno

Original article here:
Cops weigh in: 22 things people shouldn't say at a traffic stop

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys still pull over I just crack my window and yell "am I being detained" as I speed away. I almost raced a car this morning until I realized it was sapulpas unmarked challenger revenue maker that SOB tried to entice me too I don't know where that guy is from but where I am from when you put both hands on the wheel and make eye contact and rev the motor a little bit that means you want to race.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True story ...

GC comes up on a fender bender at the Capitol, smack in the middle of Lincoln ... Turns his lights on, gets out and walks up to the first car and asks the woman sitting in the driver's seat if she is okay. She states that she is.

Goes over to the second driver. Same thing ...

So ... Goes back to the first driver and asks her to step out of the car and over to the curb so he can get her information and call for a wrecker.

She tells him, "Thank you but I think I'll just sit here and wait for the real police."

:shocked: :lookaroun :lmfao:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, officer I know the speed limit is 55 MPH but I was not going to be out that long.

One day when I was in college I found out the hard way that the Oklahoma Lake Patrol can stop you on the highway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom