C&J Gun Range permanently closed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres an idea that i know has been used before... Get in with a local dirt guy and trade out maintenance of your roads for free membership (s). Maybe it doesn't come out a complete wash but at least you could offset some of the costs.

On the other hand, perhaps the damage is too great and too expensive to repair, in which case my suggestion may not work.

Best of luck to you.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having been there only once, I can understand your concerns. The gravel driveway is steeply sloped, and will likely always be a mess after a big rain storm. Likewise, there is the "gorge of death" (or whatever the locals call it) that has to be crossed to get the firing line. With that said, there are always ways around such problems, though such solutions may be pricey. There are any number of people on this forum who know much more than I do about these kinds of things, and hopefully they'll chime in.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am very saddened to here this. I know you us worked very hard to get the range up and running. I am on vacation and my son and I were gonna come out today until I read yall were closed. I hope if you decide to get your place fixed and continue to operate that everyone on here would be able to help. I may not have a ton of money but if I could help in any way I would. Don't hesitate to ask. God bless yall and whatever decision you come to I hope it is best for you and your family. That's what matters most.

Latest posts

Top Bottom