Cabinets and Vanities - Tulsa Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Starting our house remodel. We need to find several bathroom vanities. Where, in the greater Tulsa area can you recommend to look for good quality vanities? We don't need the highest end possible but would like something with dovetail joinery in the drawers and would like to stay away from the particle board crap. Not sure of the quality you can get at Lowes or Depot. What can you recommend? Thanks in advance.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on what you guys want check out the habitat for humanity restore, there are several locations and constantly have rotating inventory, there is one in midtown, Jenks, BA, Claremore, and I wanna say one more. But worth a check out either way!

We’re in that remodel boat with ya

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the prison I work in has a cabinet building shop in the votech. you buy all materials and labor is free
it is at Jess Dunn correctional center in Taft Ok. Phone is CareerTech 918-682-3994 ask for Dave Steele Monday Thru Thursday 6:30 am to 2:30 pm they do nice work

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where and how would one go about accessing this? We have some van/RV stuff to build, might be a good option and give someone an opportunity as well.
it is at Jess Dunn correctional center in Taft Ok. Phone is CareerTech 918-682-3994 ask for Dave Steele Monday Thru Thursday 6:30 am to 2:30 pm they do nice work

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One can build their own vanity if they have the necessary tools. Determine how high you want the vanity and put a rail up on the wall (level) and it would be easy.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I build cabinets for a living, but we don't do dovetailed drawers. We can and do build out of birch ply when requested by the customer, but nearly all cab boxes on the market today are mdf. Higher quality builds will be 5/8, but the big box stores all sell 3/8 and even 1/2. I would stay away from that stuff ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom