Can anybody identify these mags? Mac 10?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mac 10 in 45acp, 11 in 9mm and 12's in 380 were made by Military Armament Corp hence MAC name. They used steel mags.
S.W. Daniel under the Cobray name made the m11/9 and m12/380 that used plastic mags.
2 different groups of people.

pbaumei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They look similar to a m11 from cobray, however the m11 steel mags had a wrap around steel piece on the top half to encompass the feed lips. The May be from a Mac 10 hybridized to fit 9mm or something like that. More familiar with the m11 than the 10, hope it helps. image.jpg

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Powder Springs Mac 10 45ACP, a S.W. Daniel Cobray M11 9mm converted to take the 9mm sten mags, and a S.W. Daniel Cobray M11 380.

If you call me the day before, I will bring all three to the shop, you can stop by and I will identify them for you.

The Powder Springs MAC 10 45ACP did use modified Grease Gun Magazines. In later years Cobray Modified these magazines and sold them under their name.

If they fit my weapons, I might be interested in taking them off your hands.

Mark

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They appear to be PAM2 mags that were converted to fit a M11/NINE. They also look to of been modified to be extended so they will hold more.

If you don't have a use for them you should post them over on uzitalk.com I think they'd fetch a pretty penny over there

pb2624

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After playing with some calipers I'm pretty sure they are 380 mags as the 9mm that I have ava are really short reloads. Damn the luck as I had a willing buyer for a nice price if they were 9mm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom