Can someone help me identify this gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunbroker used to supply buy/sell history on firearms to give you an idea of what things could fetch. It appears you have to pay for it now. Either that or these beers are getting to me and I just can’t find what I’m looking for. But even if you gotta pay $20 or something, it’s a lot better than losing a couple hundred.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take it to Wanenmacher's Gun Show the 13th/14th, I would bet someone there knows a little bit about them. Lower Level usually seems to be where the antique/war memorabilia crowd is usually concentrated.
^^^True.
But if people see you walking around with it you will get stopped every twenty feet by somebody hoping you're basically giving it away.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take it to Wanenmacher's Gun Show the 13th/14th, I would bet someone there knows a little bit about them. Lower Level usually seems to be where the antique/war memorabilia crowd is usually concentrated.
^ This - Lower Level will more than likely have someone that knows these firearms and the value.

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis Kroh will be there and he will give you a fair price. I just don't know where he will be located. Probably upper level.

He is usually on the upper level at the top of the ramp on the south side.
"Note: EMPIRE ARMS is currently *CLOSED* until Wednesday, November 17th as we are currently away on a combination of vacation and buying trip through the midwest (in particular the TULSA ARMS SHOW, where we will be set up at our usual Table on Row 3A"

Latest posts

Top Bottom