Can they post "no guns allowed" or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'd have to see a cite to believe that, as the employer is fine with it.

How would you expect someone to get a firearm into their employers place where it is OK, if the only way to get there is by going through a place that does not allow it?

I know concealed is concealed, but if the firearm is seen later in the day, and there is only one way it can get there, it is pretty obvious that a policy was broken.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But it isn't the employer's policy, so they don't care...and the landlord is just, well the landlord, so I just don't see where this would be an issue. Who calls in the traspass? I'm just saying, if my employer was cool with it, no way I'd be too worried about the hallway walk of shame.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But it isn't the employer's policy, so they don't care...and the landlord is just, well the landlord, so I just don't see where this would be an issue. Who calls in the traspass? I'm just saying, if my employer was cool with it, no way I'd be too worried about the hallway walk of shame.

The building owner/super would have to be the one that filed trespass charges. However it would suck if the landlords put pressure on someones employer because they chose to ignore the policy of the building owner. Might be something in a lease agreement between the business owners and the landlord about the landlords policies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom