Canadian Ranges Closing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He got mad at me because I set some stuff "by the line" prior to going into his cramped stuffy smoke filled office to pay for my lane. Never loaded a weapon or fired a shot just set stuff down between the line and his door. I picked up my things, walked out and never returned. Life is too short to put up with the Harry's of the world.

Last edited:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He got mad at me because I set some stuff "by the line" prior to going into his cramped stuffy smoke filled office to pay for my lane. Never loaded a weapon or fired a shot just set stuff down between the line and his door. I picked up my things, walked out and never returned. Life is too short to put up with the Harry's of the world.
He caught me shooting a paper cup that was about 2/3 the way down the range. Went ballistic.
There were not enough stands to hold targets so the cup on the ground was the next best thing.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went there a few times, probably about 12-14 years ago. Stopped going after two particular incidents. One in which several of us were downrange stapling up targets, and someone started shooting at their target. The other the reverse, when several of us were actively firing, and someone just started wandering downrange without saying a word, apparently very trusting of everyone else’s accuracy! It was at that time that I realized that maybe some ranges actually do need a range safety officer.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More of a vinegar than honey type, but once he knew you, and you were on his less cranky side, that man would talk your ear off.
Thats what I never wanted lol. He would chain smoke cigs the entire time I was inside and I almost felt like I needed a shower after leaving his office (read pigpen)

Latest posts

Top Bottom