Can't sleep listening to police scanner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else listen to police scanners ?Anyone have listing for good online police scanners? Just listened to a police chase ended in arrest. Could have been one who just pulled a armed robbery someplace. Interesting stuff.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else listen to police scanners ?Anyone have listing for good online police scanners? Just listened to a police chase ended in arrest. Could have been one who just pulled a armed robbery someplace. Interesting stuff.

I listen to the TPD scanner sometimes on radioreference.com

It was really funny to listen to during the last blizzard. "Dispatch be advised that we no longer need a tow. We got ourselves unstuck, but in the process we hit a telephone pole."

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to do that a few years ago when i had a uniden bc350a scanner. Used to listen to claremore's finest stopping my friends and running their backgrounds and whatnot. Kinda funny when the dispatcher said a name and i was all like hey i know them.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listen to the TPD scanner sometimes on radioreference.com

It was really funny to listen to during the last blizzard. "Dispatch be advised that we no longer need a tow. We got ourselves unstuck, but in the process we hit a telephone pole."
That's the one I found online and Yep that was funny . I listened to the scanner during that blizzard.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a good laugh listening as a LEO was looking for the apartment where a call came in about a family disturbance. LEO called in saying he thought he found the place. He just spotted a guy sitting on the curb by a suitcase! <LOL>

Latest posts

Top Bottom