Carry gun appreciation thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pocket Pal - North American Arms (NAA) Guardian .32 ACP w/ grips from http://www.designergrips.com (real carbon fiber and kevlar in the grips).

farm9.staticflickr.com_8306_7876378256_434d813f49_b.jpg

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new to this and was just wondering if someone could help me put pics on here Thanks
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am new to this and was just wondering if someone could help me put pics on here Thanks
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover

There's a FAQ/DIY thread stickied in the General Discussion section of the forum. You'll find the answer to your question there.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover

It's pretty easy. Go to an online photo storage site like photobucket.com and open an account. From you photobucket account, go to the "Upload Photo" button and select it. You should be able to select one or more photos from your computer. Hit the "open" button and they will upload to photobucket. Once uploaded, select "save" and it will take you to your online photo album. Hover your mouse over the image you want to put in the OSA thread and it will have an "IMG" code below it. Click on that code and it will automatically copy that code.

Simply go to the dialogue box you are posting to on the OSA thread and right-click the mouse and select "paste". A quicker way to do it is to click in the dialogue box, hold down the "Crtl" button on your keyboard and then press "V" button on your computer to paste into the box (that's what I do.)

You should have a code that reads
nameoffile

When you post it, that code converts into a photo in the dialogue box, like the one below.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_holster2.jpg

Rinse, repeat as necessary.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom