cci 200 large rifle primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No pizzeria uno or due’s around here. I suppose we could get a Lou malnatis shipped down here, but I don’t consider them to be a true deep dish. Not a big fan of giordanos, but i wouldn’t say no to one

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best pizza I ever had was from a hole in the wall place on the boardwalk in Asbury NJ. I lived across the street from it for awhile.
18" in diameter and was so thick in ingredients that it would feed 6 hungry people. I've judged every pizza since against it and there is no comparison.
I don't think there were any chain pizza joints in the early 70's. If there was, this guy would have ruled the market selling his product.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best pizza I ever had was from a hole in the wall place on the boardwalk in Asbury NJ. I lived across the street from it for awhile.
18" in diameter and was so thick in ingredients that it would feed 6 hungry people. I've judged every pizza since against it and there is no comparison.
I don't think there were any chain pizza joints in the early 70's. If there was, this guy would have ruled the market selling his product.
When I was in Philly, I'd take the train up on Sunday and just kick around like most of us hicks. It's a neat place on a sunday. Would pick up a pie in Little Italy (that's really little now) but it's just made to look authentic now. Walk to the Library and eat it on the steps and watch the crazies ranting.
Central park is cool to someone that's never seen a tree. I've seen a few, so I rather walk along the theater district or jump on a double d for the theater dist, or even battery park if I want to see a homeless person going to the bathroom in the hedges....ha.
It's a neat city as long as you look at it with the eyes of a tourist. Nothing wrong with that.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a pilot. I can fly. I like primers
im-pilot-i-can-fly.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom