CCW Class Near Bristow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this on craigslist and was wondering if anybody had any experience with this particular trainer and what their thoughts are. I think it is cool that they offer the class free for disabled vets or women with protection orders or have been sexually assaulted. They also seem to be running at half the cost of the maximum they can charge for the class. Any opinions or better yet, has anybody attended this particular class have any input?

WHAT: CCW classes. (Conceal Carry Classes)
WHEN: First Saturday of every month, next class is September 1st, Classes start at 8:00 am
WHERE: Freedom Ranch, 3 miles South of Bristow, Picnic area and grill available
PRICE: 30 dollars US

Call to make your reservation and get directions 918-269, 3122
OPEN CARRY for Licensed CCW's begins Nov 1st
This class is shaping up to be an all ladies class! seats are still available.
Thank you, Bob Long, CCW Instructor
Motto: Enpowering Oklahomans one Patriot at a time.

Disabled Veterans with PROOF of disability are free
any lady with a protection order or who has been sexually abused, the class is free.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/spo/3178167512.html

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't live too far from me. Haven't met them but I can go by and get some info from them if you like. Thought about taking my wife over to get her enrolled in the class.

AmericanBob

New to the site!
Reaction score
I saw this on craigslist and was wondering if anybody had any experience with this particular trainer and what their thoughts are. I think it is cool that they offer the class free for disabled vets or women with protection orders or have been sexually assaulted. They also seem to be running at half the cost of the maximum they can charge for the class. Any opinions or better yet, has anybody attended this particular class have any input?

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/spo/3178167512.html
Thank you for asking! My name is Bob Long, and that is my little 10 acres out there. I am certified by CLEET and the OSBI to do conceal carry classes and I have been taught pistol training at the United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa. I would certainly welcome you, and my new web site is www.ccw-ok.com
hope to see you in one of my classes! I teach them on the first and third Saturdays of every month.
Bob Long

Latest posts

Top Bottom