CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
However much I would like for this to be true, I cannot find it. I cannot find the total death by covid.

I got this from CDC's Covid page after much digging. The website link, https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases

View attachment 172879

CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID. SPREAD THE NEWS! (www.cdc.gov)

https://archive.is/5mg0l
click on direct link, scroll down to this:

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, .

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID. SPREAD THE NEWS! (www.cdc.gov)

click on direct link, scroll down to this:

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, .
That first sentence (CDC admits death toll is inflated!) is patently false. Nowhere in that footnote do they make any such admission.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Diamond princess was too small a sample size but was best fact at the time. Here is a great link to the CDC where everyone is talking about. Look at Covid on and Covid plus flu to answer your own question.

Tale 1 is the one you should click on covid and covid + flu. Notice the flu numbers from Feb1. FYI NYC had 140% greater flu numbers than 2018 flu year. Also look at the wonder database at the cdc for details by state. First 5 months of California death from all causes in 2018 was the same for 2020???

That is what will call foul. They will be outed as we see deaths from all other causes disappear.

“A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

https://imgur.com/HgDBcyN

HgDBcyN.png

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That first sentence (CDC admits death toll is inflated!) is patently false. Nowhere in that footnote do they make any such admission.

semantics is all ya got ... I've already posted up a butt load of supporting evidence CDC numbers are wildly inflated. so please do provide details of why my statement is patently false and I'll make an immediate correction.

on the flip side .. the 6% numbers are still suspect. those are simply cases where C19 is listed as only cause. we may never know the real numbers. the last thing I want to do is spread more fake news. if you've got actual evidence I'm wrong .. please do let me know. no actual evidence = BS

6% of deaths from actual covid.
94% had 2.5 Or More comorbidities.
Ya, I believe anything they say now.

it needs to be pointed out that no one dies from C19. they die from complications of C19. SARS COV-2 is extremely complicated disease that can attack in a number of ways. it's thought that areas of the body rich in ACE receptors for C19 virus to bind/replicate resulting in oxidative stress and a whole lot more.

here's an excellent video explaining .. the entire series dives in deep and has got to be one of the best C19 resources on the entire WWW.
Coronavirus Pandemic Update 61: Blood Clots & Strokes in COVID-19; ACE-2 Receptor; Oxidative Stress

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
semantics is all ya got ... I've already posted up a butt load of supporting evidence CDC numbers are wildly inflated. so please do provide details of why my statement is patently false and I'll make an immediate correction.

on the flip side .. the 6% numbers are still suspect. those are simply cases where C19 is listed as only cause. we may never know the real numbers. the last thing I want to do is spread more fake news. if you've got actual evidence I'm wrong .. please do let me know. no actual evidence = BS

6% of deaths from actual covid.
94% had 2.5 Or More comorbidities.
Ya, I believe anything they say now.

it needs to be pointed out that no one dies from C19. they die from complications of C19. SARS COV-2 is extremely complicated disease that can attack in a number of ways. it's thought that areas of the body rich in ACE receptors for C19 virus to bind/replicate resulting in oxidative stress and a whole lot more.

here's an excellent video explaining .. the entire series dives in deep and has got to be one of the best C19 resources on the entire WWW.
Coronavirus Pandemic Update 61: Blood Clots & Strokes in COVID-19; ACE-2 Receptor; Oxidative Stress

Holy crap man Stop.... just stop. You ARE spreading fake news and trying to apply semantics as a gotcha moment and it's just plain retarded.

I have a real shock report for you.... since pathology can't be taught in a google search.

HIV doesn't kill
Ebola doesn't kill
Smallpox doesn't kill
Hepatitis doesn't kill
Influenza doesn't kill

Holy hell man, I could go on and on....

Do you understand there are a NUMBER of viruses that don't cause the death of individuals by their mere presence, as people die from complications.

Your ignorance of medicine is showing. Most of the scientific community understand that CV19 is like a number of viruses that can cause the death of someone in a multitude of ways through various complications. Those comorbidities make matters significantly worse. This has been known for a LONG time, and it's sad that someone is trying to spin it as CV19 isn't the cause of death. Would those people still be alive if it weren't for CV19? By far and large, probably not. I'm sure there's a number that wouldn't be alive due to some comorbidity, but the 9,xxx number is hilarious.

Here's the CDC's guide for determining the cause of death.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

Stop acting like CV19 didn't kill a majority of these people.

Last edited:

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure there's a number that wouldn't be alive due to some comorbidity, but the 9,xxx number is hilarious.

It's from CDC's own website. Their own data. 6% of total deaths is about 9 to 10 thousand.

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups.

Interestingly, from the link you provided we find this tidbit.
"Ideally, testing for COVID–19 should be conducted, but it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate without this confirmation if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty"

Understood, not every death/hospital/circumstance will allow for Confirmatory laboratory evidence or Presumptive laboratory evidence (https://wwwn.cdc.gov/nndss/conditions/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/case-definition/2020/), so this gives them a way to list C19 if they believe it to be the cause.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's from CDC's own website. Their own data. 6% of total deaths is about 9 to 10 thousand.

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups.

Interestingly, from the link you provided we find this tidbit.
"Ideally, testing for COVID–19 should be conducted, but it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate without this confirmation if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty"

Understood, not every death/hospital/circumstance will allow for Confirmatory laboratory evidence or Presumptive laboratory evidence (https://wwwn.cdc.gov/nndss/conditions/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/case-definition/2020/), so this gives them a way to list C19 if they believe it to be the cause.

That doesn't change anything I said? or do you just not understand what I said? Honest question.

Here's someone that can explain it better than I can. Pay attention where he talks about misunderstanding the science.

Also note he talks about the reaction to CV19 being worse than the disease.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap man Stop.... just stop. You ARE spreading fake news and trying to apply semantics as a gotcha moment and it's just plain retarded.

I have a real shock report for you.... since pathology can't be taught in a google search.

HIV doesn't kill
Ebola doesn't kill
Smallpox doesn't kill
Hepatitis doesn't kill
Influenza doesn't kill

Holy hell man, I could go on and on....

Do you understand there are a NUMBER of viruses that don't cause the death of individuals by their mere presence, as people die from complications.

Your ignorance of medicine is showing. Most of the scientific community understand that CV19 is like a number of viruses that can cause the death of someone in a multitude of ways through various complications. Those comorbidities make matters significantly worse. This has been known for a LONG time, and it's sad that someone is trying to spin it as CV19 isn't the cause of death. Would those people still be alive if it weren't for CV19? By far and large, probably not. I'm sure there's a number that wouldn't be alive due to some comorbidity, but the 9,xxx number is hilarious.

perhaps it's you that's exhibiting your lack of C19 knowledge ..
fyi .. doctors are NOT always the best source of C19 knowledge, for the simple reason doctors are busy! they don't always have the time to reseach/read the massive flood of C19 info incoming virtually everyday.

OFFICIAL CDC: Tested positive? Maybe you have CORONA. Or... maybe just the COMMON COLD. We. Literally. Don't. Know.

XRcAOjdO.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom