CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People in glass houses......
View attachment 197548
Bob, in all honesty, if you keep proving you believe the entire hype of a manufactured virus for control, you WILL be labeled a sheep/whackjob.
No one with an ounce of intelegence and critical thinking now believes awhacko. Some are slower than others but your in last place it seems.
Not the virus hype, mask mandate, nor mandatory vaccine that "is being mandated" currently by many. Mandatory medicine on a med thst hasn't had the full testing is completely unconstitutional and im a constitutionalist. No other law really matters

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
-I believe in evidence based medicine & science. If you think that’s indicative of a sheep/whackjob, I can’t help you with that. Get some education.
-Everything in your above post is incorrect.
-You don’t understand the Constitution.
- I thought you were done replying to me since last month??
...”I really am seeing the IQ level of the person I am done talking to.
Chow now, Done with ya”. So, are you done or not?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
-I believe in evidence based medicine & science. If you think that’s indicative of a sheep/whackjob, I can’t help you with that. Get some education.
-Everything in your above post is incorrect.
-You don’t understand the Constitution.
- I thought you were done replying to me since last month??
...”I really am seeing the IQ level of the person I am done talking to.
Chow now, Done with ya”. So, are you done or not?
I was giving you the benefit of doubt when CY is acting so...well.
I have over 16k post and you ask if I'm done?
BWAHAHA.
Whos the idiot.
All I said (nothing against your knowledge and twist on science with total disregard for lies and politics involving both) is stop calling him wrong and you right. You sound like "compete polar opposites.
Nothing i said was intended rude, just advice from a veteran of this place

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
16k? I was referring to your post about you replying to me only. You said I’m on your list & you are done talking to me. That’s not idiocy, it’s an observation of your statements.
I won’t stop calling him wrong when he posts obvious lies & false information. Some people on here actually believe his obsessive nutty conspiracy theories.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
16k? I was referring to your post about you replying to me only. You said I’m on your list & you are done talking to me. That’s not idiocy, it’s an observation of your statements.
I won’t stop calling him wrong when he posts obvious lies & false information. Some people on here actually believe his obsessive nutty conspiracy theories.
Well I was done wasnt I.
Term limits. lol, means anything I see or feel free to MF say, and I reserve the right to change my opinion mean
anything to you?
No, it doesnt, how silly of me,

I'm gonna start a new thread when its right and call you out.

Wait for it.
It wont be some CY memes either.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, based on the scholarly quality of you past opinions, you’re gonna need some help. Ask CY to be your researcher. He’s an accomplished internet searcher/paster.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
O6bAt7G1.png

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More than 50% of Massachusetts prison guards have refused the CCPVirus Vaccine. They know the truth, they work in close quarters with a known people for a year during the most deadly pandemic and didn’t die or hardly got sick.

Here's someone's huge compilation of major adverse effects from the vaccine, taken from social media: https://www.pdf-archive.com/2021/03...after-v/copy-of-reports-of-injury-after-v.pdf

no sauce
LvwADWT3.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom