CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why I Won’t Take the Vaccine. Top 5 reasons by Israeli Rabbi Chananya Weissman.

1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.

2. The drug companies, politicians, medical establishment, and media have joined forces to universally refer to this as a vaccine when it is not one, with the intention of manipulating people into feeling safer about undergoing a medical treatment. Because they are being deceitful, I do not trust them, and want nothing to do with their medical treatment.

3. The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.

4. I can reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus by strengthening my immune system naturally. In the event I catch a virus, there are vitamins and well-established drugs that have had wonderful results in warding off the illness, without the risks and unknowns of this medical treatment.

5. The establishment insists that this medical treatment is safe. They cannot possibly know this because the long-term effects are entirely unknown, and will not be known for many years. They may speculate that it is safe, but it is disingenuous for them to make such a claim that cannot possibly be known. Because they are being disingenuous, I do not trust them, and I want no part of their treatment.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vitamin D is responsible for controlling 5% of genome, it is not just a Vitamin, but a hormone, where it is directly involved in both immune system and DNA replication. This explains people with Low VD die of COVID, while 90% are fine with High D levels..
https://drjockers.com/vitamin-d-stops-cancer-stem-cells/

22:00

yal7q0Da.png

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
COVID19 PCR Tests are Scientifically Meaningless

"So to start, it is very remarkable that Kary Mullis himself, the inventor of the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology, did not think alike. His invention got him the Nobel prize in chemistry in 1993. Unfortunately, Mullis passed away last year at the age of 74, but there is no doubt that the biochemist regarded the PCR as inappropriate to detect a viral infection."

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The @NEJM report on THE VERY FIRST US PATIENT WITH #SARSCoV2 found that the virus was easily detectable after 18-20 PCR cycles on swabs taken on day 4 even though he had only mild symptoms. Not 40. Not 30. Fewer than 20. And the European CDC warned publicly in July that any test result from over 35 cycles could be due to “contamination of reagents” - in other words, simple lab error. (Link and screenshots to follow.)

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1301179470490087429

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/all-t...tbreaks/covid-19/laboratory-support/questions

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 1% blunder: How a simple but fatal math mistake by US Covid-19 experts caused the world to panic and order lockdowns

"We now call a positive test a Covid “case.” This is not medicine. A “case” is someone who has symptoms. A case is not someone carrying tiny amounts of virus in their nose."..."But because we panicked, we’ve added hugely to the toll. Excess mortality between March and May was around 70,000, not the 40,000 who died of/with Covid. Which means 30,000 may have died directly as a result of the actions we took."

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/500000-covid19-math-mistake-panic/

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
folks please note I'm posting the least possible amount of text in everything that I'm posting. for technical entries what I'm after are the section that explains to a health professional what said paper will cover.
SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2550-z

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2550-z.pdf

Abstract

Memory T cells induced by previous pathogens can shape susceptibility to, and the clinical severity of, subsequent infections1. Little is known about the presence in humans of pre-existing memory T cells that have the potential to recognize severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Here we studied T cell responses against the structural (nucleocapsid (N) protein) and non-structural (NSP7 and NSP13 of ORF1) regions of SARS-CoV-2 in individuals convalescing from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) (n = 36). In all of these individuals, we found CD4 and CD8 T cells that recognized multiple regions of the N protein. Next, we showed that patients (n = 23) who recovered from SARS (the disease associated with SARS-CoV infection) possess long-lasting memory T cells that are reactive to the N protein of SARS-CoV 17 years after the outbreak of SARS in 2003; these T cells displayed robust cross-reactivity to the N protein of SARS-CoV-2. We also detected SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells in individuals with no history of SARS, COVID-19 or contact with individuals who had SARS and/or COVID-19 (n = 37). SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells in uninfected donors exhibited a different pattern of immunodominance, and frequently targeted NSP7 and NSP13 as well as the N protein. Epitope characterization of NSP7-specific T cells showed the recognition of protein fragments that are conserved among animal betacoronaviruses but have low homology to ‘common cold’ human-associated coronaviruses. Thus, infection with betacoronaviruses induces multi-specific and long-lasting T cell immunity against the structural N protein. Understanding how pre-existing N- and ORF1-specific T cells that are present in the general population affect the susceptibility to and pathogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 infection is important for the management of the current COVID-19 pandemic.

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
folks this is a particularly important paper! it's been peer reviewed in Nature, one of the most respected sources in the world.

besides natural immunity conveyed by the same family of corona viruses including common cold. specifically immunity conveyed by SARS COV 1 and 2 antibodies last 2-3 years. T cells from SARS COV 1 last 11 years.

this means folks that already had covid will retain natural immunity for about 11 years and will NOT need any vaccines.

Published: 15 July 2020
SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2550-z

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2550-z.pdf

SARS-CoV-2 belongs to the Coronaviridae, a family of large RNA viruses that infect many animal species. Six other coronaviruses are known to infect humans. Four of them are endemically transmitted8 and cause the common cold (OC43, HKU1, 229E and NL63), while SARS-CoV and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) have caused epidemics of severe pneumonia9. All of these coronaviruses trigger antibody and T cell responses in infected patients: however, antibody levels appear to wane faster than T cells. SARS-CoV-specific antibodies dropped below the limit of detection within 2 to 3 years10, whereas SARS-CoV-specific memory T cells have been detected even 11 years after SARS11. As the sequences of selected structural and non-structural proteins are highly conserved among different coronaviruses (for example, NSP7 and NSP13 are 100% and 99% identical, respectively, between SARS-CoV-2, SARS-CoV and the bat-associated bat-SL-CoVZXC2112), we investigated whether cross-reactive SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells are present in individuals who resolved SARS-CoV, and compared the responses with those present in individuals who recovered from SARS-CoV-2 infection. We also studied these T cells in individuals with no history of SARS or COVID-19 or of contact with patients with SARS-CoV-2. Collectively these individuals are hereafter referred to as individuals who were not exposed to SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 (unexposed donors).

Latest posts

Top Bottom