CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It didnt contradict a dang thing I said or think. Sure my opinion has changed in both directions but thats pretty normal when researching and learning something completely new, that no on here or abroad knew anything about.
You have an comprehension issue.

“Well I'll be darned again. CHenry was right”
But, if you read the article, there is no claim that the current vaccines change our dna. In fact, the article specifically says they make no claim that it does change dna. That’s, by definition, a contradiction. I’ve demonstrated comprehension. You have been proven wrong yet again. You seem to be the antivaxxer sheeple idiot, as evidenced by your lack of education & comprehension of the topic. Every time you post on the topic, you reinforce your reputation. You’re entering the CY whack job level of nuttiness. Dumb & Dumber. LMFAO

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
President Trump: "The Chinavirus came from China"

93DCcpGD.jpeg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

People Now Dying Following the Experimental Johnson and Johnson COVID Injections
(vaccineimpact.com)

Reports are now surfacing of people dying following the recently authorized Johnson and Johnson experimental COVID shots here in the United States.

The Johnson and Johnson experimental COVID “vaccine” is not an mRNA “vaccine,” it is an “adenovirus” vaccine, but like mRNA vaccines, there are currently no approved adenovirus vaccines in the market, although the military has used experimental adenovirus vaccines that are not FDA approved.

So by getting the FDA to issue an EUA, which they did on February 27th, Johnson and Johnson can now test their experimental vaccine on the public as part of their Phase 3 trials.

The vaccine is being produced in Belgium, by the same company that in the past produced the anthrax vaccine that destroyed the lives of so many military personnel.

Johnson-and-Johnson-COVID-deaths.jpg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Well I'll be darned again. CHenry was right”
But, if you read the article, there is no claim that the current vaccines change our dna. In fact, the article specifically says they make no claim that it does change dna. That’s, by definition, a contradiction. I’ve demonstrated comprehension. You have been proven wrong yet again. You seem to be the antivaxxer sheeple idiot, as evidenced by your lack of education & comprehension of the topic. Every time you post on the topic, you reinforce your reputation. You’re entering the CY whack job level of nuttiness. Dumb & Dumber. LMFAO
Bless your heart
You really do believe the stuff you post.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. Roger Seheult from MedCram on COVID-19 Vaccines, Vitamin D, and Heat Hydrotherapy

•Mar 3, 2021

22:00

Latest posts

Top Bottom