cell phone help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Wow..I really have become my father. I remember my dad asking me for help when he first got a computer..and his only computer. He hated it so much,he yanked it out of the wall, took it out in the pasture,poured fuel on it, and in his words...."sent it to the happy hunting ground."

Now to my issue. How do I post pictures from my cell phone onto an OSA thread?
HTC..4G..phone. If its to complicated..I'll go bug the guy at T-Mobile. I'm really sure they just love it when they see me pull into the parking lot. Bet those "descriptive" adjectives fly before I go in and after I leave.

Thanks.
I hate my cell phone..Cohiba

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you download the photobucket app you can upload images straight to your photobucket account. Or you can go to imageshack.us on your phone and upload the image to their servers and paste the image code into the forum.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a bit of a PITA to load pics from a phone but I use photobucket. There is a link you can set up to email the photos to your photobucket account, once you do that, go to PB, get the "direct link" url of the pic, copy it, switch pages back to the website you want to post to and paste the link with the this HTML code:

Latest posts

Top Bottom