Cheap price on Lasermax guide rod $199

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also they are having 50% all of their glock parts.

YOU HAVE TO ADD IT TO CART FOR DISCOUNT!

http://www.ombexpress.com/c_207.aspx

EDIT looks like only S&W M&P lasermax is in stock. but states you can back order.

I ordered a factory tritium front site for $15 and a rear for $16.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you tell what brand they are? I didn't see it listed anywhere. Need some for my 21

ETA: See the front sight is the stake on type, has to be plastic then I would think? Any Idea?

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw those sights. Can you tell what brand they are? I didn't see it listed anywhere. Need some for my 21

ETA: See the front sight is the stake on type, has to be plastic then I would think? Any Idea?

They look just like my factory g22 sites.

The rear states 45 acp but if needed I will take a file to it at this price.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They look just like my factory g22 sites.

The rear states 45 acp but if needed I will take a file to it at this price.

The glocks I have with night sights are trijicon not glock, do you know if the glock front night sight is plastic or metal? I know the regular front stake on sights are plastic just not sure of the glock night sight?

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The glocks I have with night sights are trijicon not glock, do you know if the glock front night sight is plastic or metal? I know the regular front stake on sights are plastic just not sure of the glock night sight?

Mine is metal

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The stake on Glock fronts are metal. I believe the current gen is made by Meprolight. The one on my issued G-21 is identical to the one on my 21SF, except the nut.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my night sights today. No fitting needed. They are mepros. They have the glock stamp with mh3.

Latest posts

Top Bottom