cheaper than dirt add

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would appear that the $400,000 refund that the Texas AG ordered CTD to pay back it's customers for price gouging isn't changing their tactics.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't know about this. Thanks for the information.

We have encountered ammo shortages before as far back as I can remember. Nothing like this though. Personally, I cannot see an end in sight and I'm trying to be optimistic too. I've never given 2 :oops3: about companies raising their prices during a shortage as it gets raised from the distributor to the manufacture as well. This one is different for me. Some companies like CTD and LG are jacking prices to the moon, getting law suites/judgements against them for doing so, and still keeping the practice up. I'm keeping a short list of who is doing the gouging and will keep that in mind if things ever get back to normal. I hope millions more in the 2A community will do the same.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't ordered anything from CTD since Sandy Hook and there price gouging then. But my problem now is there is so many companies on my no buy list pretty soon I will have to start making everything myself. After all the corporations that backed Antifa, BLM, gun control and there subsidiary's got added. I am sure my few dollars don't matter but gotta stand on my principles it's just the way I am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom