Chicago: Plead Guilty to 4 Felony Gun Counts, get 15 Days' Community Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chicago: woman pleads guilty to four felony counts of illegally selling firearms; sentenced to fifteen days' community service, one year probation. Way to get tough on gun crimes, Democrats!

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20170414/news/170419171/

Actually, I think I've seen this one before...it went a little something like this:
Mousheh: You want answers?

The NRA: I think I'm entitled to.

Mousheh: You want answers?

The NRA: I WANT THE TRUTH!

Mousheh: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Mousheh: Son, we live in a world that has rights, and those rights have to be opposed by politicians with agendas. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for dead children and you curse the government agents who let them die. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that children's deaths, while tragic, can help achieve an agenda. And my crimes, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *help achieve an agenda*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on the streets. You need me on the streets. We use words like reasonable, common sense, compromise. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent opposing something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very control that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a meme and make a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

The NRA: Did you illegally by guns for gang members?

Mousheh: I did the job I...

The NRA: [interupts him] *Did you illegally buy guns for gang members?*

Mousheh: *You're God damn right I did!*

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unreal. Let some craka do that and the 10 year pokey term is on the ballot.

"She was also ordered to pay $679 in fines."
Court got their cut tho. Vig may be the correct term.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's unfathomable that leftists are literally using the dead in Chicago as political currency, and enabling people Mousheh so they can continue standing on the corpses of the dead in "righteous indignation". And some people would like us to be reasonable and play nice with these agents of chaos and anarchy?

:angry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom