Clean up after yourself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Edit: My bad - you said OKC.

At Tri-City, on the plinking range, you can shoot reactive targets, provided you have an adequate placement for the berm to be a backstop, and provided you do not use a shotgun, and provided you clean up after yourself, and provided that it's not a steel richochet-risk target. So there are SOME limited circumstances where you can shoot other than paper targets.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whenever I go to Red Castle I bring a trash bag with me and fill it with as much litter from the plinking range as I can. It still looks terrible afterwards.

I could maybe understand someone who goes to a free range and leaves it messy since they have no stake in it, but at a private club where you pay to be a member you should take some ownership in keeping the place clean.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out at Lexington WMA one time and a couple guys showed up in a glass van. Yup, a glass van. Everyone at the range looked wide eyed as they unloaded a car winshield. We all reloaded. They gave the signal and about 8 guys let loose with everything from .22lr to shotgun, to sks. What a glorious mess!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom