Clint Eastwood Endorses Romney--Boy, That Makes My Day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
THIS!!!!!!

Seriously Romney is far from perfect and no where near my first choice, but anybody is better then Obama. For those of you who doubt me, unemployment is inching up again and there are still more people out of work then when Obama took office 3-1/2 years ago.

when you vote Romney will be your first choice.

We've been running the country with mostly the same laws, with the exact same tax rates and with mostly the same congress and senate. We're still living under the same policies we had under Bush.

3 things have changed since the last election, Obama became President, the GOP gained the majority in congress and John Boenher(sp) became speaker.

Busines's aint hiring, the Rich aint creating more jobs and congress is still blowing money. And were still importing a ton more than exporting.

If companys dont hire because we can import cheaper, then perhaps congress can propose legislation to change it, thats they're job.

Now get off my lawn. Lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when you vote Romney will be your first choice.

No he will be the only real choice.

We've been running the country with mostly the same laws, with the exact same tax rates and with mostly the same congress and senate. We're still living under the same policies we had under Bush.

Incorrect. Many new laws and regulations have gone into effect since Obama took office, most of them hurt businesses. And while we do have the same income tax rates, many other taxes and fees have been added.

3 things have changed since the last election, Obama became President, the GOP gained the majority in congress and John Boenher(sp) became speaker.

A whole lot more then that has changed.

Busines's aint hiring, the Rich aint creating more jobs and congress is still blowing money. And were still importing a ton more than exporting.

If companys dont hire because we can import cheaper, then perhaps congress can propose legislation to change it, thats they're job.

Now get off my lawn. Lol

Business are not hiring because of many factors, many having to do with laws, rules, or regulations put into effect by Obama and his cronies. Listen to a bunch of business people talking and you will hear that most are just as worried about the future as most people in this country.

I should note that congress is blowing a lot less money since the GOP took control of the house. Still to much but a step in the right direction.

The only way congress can help get businesses to hire instead of imports is to cut all the crap that drives up business cost, and that will probably not happen. Tons of needless regs and contradictory rules are what bureaucrats thrive on. Add in the highest corporate tax rate in the world and you have a real mess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom