Clothes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny ... That's how I feel about the menfolk. Some of you guys who wear muscleshirts shouldn't. 🤷😉😂😂
All I can say is that the only places I go shirtless are my house interior, and the swimming pool. Likewise for shorts. Only two women in my life have called me handsome. One was my mom, and everyone knows what that's worth. Moms all think their kids are beautiful. It's nature's way of keeping her from smothering them at birth. The other is my Current & Future wife. I've been buying her eye correction for a few weeks shy of 41 years now, so know how good her vision is. :)

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No argument here LOL. I have a neighbor across the street that has a lot in common with Buddha and is always outside with no shirt and a fishbelly white... I tell him to go put a shirt on but he just cackles at me and fly's me the number 1 sign!! :cool: View attachment 393728
That's the chinese happy budda. Their god of fertility ! Wanna go to bed with that guy? Ha

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I can say is that the only places I go shirtless are my house interior, and the swimming pool. Likewise for shorts. Only two women in my life have called me handsome. One was my mom, and everyone knows what that's worth. Moms all think their kids are beautiful. It's nature's way of keeping her from smothering them at birth. The other is my Current & Future wife. I've been buying her eye correction for a few weeks shy of 41 years now, so know how good her vision is. :)

I hear ya loud and clear. Grumpy will say something nice about my appearance and the first thing I think, even after 25 years, is "Gee I wonder what HE wants!" 😂😂😂😂

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer NO CLOTHES, but that has been frowned upon.

When we first got married, I had a habit, when working night shift. I woke up, took a shower and would stretch out on the couch.
Wif hated living in an apartment. She found a rent house and we moved.
The rent house was across the ally and 3 house down from her parents. Her 3 sisters had a habit of no knock, just walk in. Then, I hit night shift and her sister learned why she was to knock and wait to be invited in. 47 years later, she still knocks and tells others they had best knock.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom