Clothes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wore tidy whities for years. I let Billy Boy and his two brothers Itchy and Scratchy lose several years ago and they have been free to rattle and bang around and droop a bit more. I really believe their freedom and the constant in and out of the delivery van over a hundred stops every day along with the heat started the now infamous thread about Shingles and the pain involved. It was then I found these from Shinesty. Sorry about the American flag.

https://www.shinesty.com/collections/all-mens-underwear?
View attachment 393731

Now Itchy and Scratchy are not lifted and separated but tucked nicely together snug and not slapping each other around anymore.

View attachment 393736
sounds odd but might work!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how an underwear thread for men turns int Peyton Place.

Haha! That's the danger of getting to know "youse guys". Me and okierider go back a bit. 😁To me I'm just one one the boys. To y'all I'm just one of the boys until I say something that makes one of y'all "uncomfortable" ... 😉😂😂😂 (If I didn't know better I'd be scanning your profile right now to make sure you weren't that piece of ****. 😉😉 But he was TERRIFIED of guns. 🙄🙄🙄 I had great fun making sure he thought I was a regular Annie Oakley -- of course that was one "stretch of the truth" that Grumpy was willing to let me spin ... 😋😇😂😂😂)

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Grumpy had ... Operative verb here HAD ... A friend who is like that. High school buddies who reconnected after I went to work for this guy's dad. Every single time he was over here, which was every weekend for a while -- the first thing he did was strip his shirt off. Even in winter. Strike 1.

He strutted around the front yard like a banty rooster. So much so that the neighbors commented about what an odd cat he was. Strike 2.

THEN he informed me one afternoon that Grumpy "was his" on the weekends -- that if I wanted to spend time with him I'd best keep it to during the week. 👀👀 Strike 3.

Straw that broke the camel's back -- I also worked for this guy's dad. I went around the corner to a massage place at lunch and me and the gal got to talking. She asked me where I worked. I told her and she turned white as a sheet. She told me she knew EXACTLY who I was and then told me the things he had been saying about me to her. 😡😡😡😡 Strikes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 ...

I dunno who was madder, me or Grumpy. Needless to say I quit my job, and he was uninvited from the house pretty damned quick. Wtf he EVER thought I'd leave a decent guy (with a substantial pension, who hadn't lived with his Mommy since he was 18) for a POS loser who couldn't hold a job down so his dad took pity on him and let him suck HIS business dry and who STILL LIVED WITH HIS MOM in a house his dad bought and paid for so this SOB wouldn't wind up homeless is beyond me. And pretty much beyond Grumpy, too. He said of all the guys he ever worried about "stealing me" this asshat was nowhere on his radar. 😂😂 He's a real piece of work that one ... And now I need to go take a shower. Ugh ... Thanks for making me feel all grimy ... Lol
Did not mean to dredge up horrifying memories . Dang... I ain't never getting cookies , am I !! 🤣

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
313926-1681657426062.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom