Cmmg .308

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ordered CMMG's new spr type ar10 from CDNN! 1417$ shipped! There's not a lot of info floating around on these but I'll do a lite review when it gets here. Also waiting on the millet dmS to show up to top it off. Hoping the liberty can I have coming will make the whole batch a quiet reliable rig.

What's your suppressed ar10 setup? Or just your ar10. As always pics help :)

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW. I didnt know that they CMMG made AR10s. Cool. If they are as good as thier 5.56 they will be tack drivers. Can hardly wait for your review! Thanks for the heads up.

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are not on CMMG's website. The only way I heard about them was from "arfcom". They are in CDNNs online catalogue. What I do know is that they are billet upper and lower have a two stage trigger pri style free float rail prs stock and last but not least comes with two magpul 7.62 mags. Black or green and fde are the color options. I should have my rifle and optics by Friday. My suppressor however my take a while longer :(

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a good set up.

I have a Armilite lower with Timney trigger and PRS stock. 18 inch heavy Noveske upper, NP# coated BCG, Gunfighter charging handle, and 6-24X50 Vortex Viper scope with AADmount along with a Atlas bipod. I'll be painting it up in the next couple weeks and I'll post before and after pics. Its a shooter and has been proven out to 1000 yards.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've got a DPMS Flat top, factory free floating quad rail and 16" gov't profile barrel, Nice little carbine, but its on the heavy side
What's that rig weight loaded out with scope and loaded 20 rd mag?

JWRYAN What's a mag fed 20round 1000 yd group look like from that gun of yours?

Would love to see pics of these rigs!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peanut, guess I've never taken any pics of actual 1000 yard groups, 100 yards is usually 1 ragged hole. I've always shot steel at 1000, I'll be going out in a couple weeks and have to take some pics of 1000 yard steel.

By the way I believe my rig was weighing at 12 pounds if I remember right. Its a monster. I'll try to get pics up sometime this week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom