Cmmg .308

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw those CMMGs in CDNN. Looks like a pretty good deal. I would probably get one if they made it with a 20" barrel and had it chrome lined. As it is, I'm planning on going with a 20" AR-10A4 with the gov't profile CL barrel and a collapsible stock, and putting the Troy TRX-308 12" free float on it. Looks like its gonna wait until I finish my AR-15 though, since I just ordered a lower from PSA when they were on sale a couple weeks ago.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
peanut said:
What's that rig weight loaded out with scope and loaded 20 rd mag?

JWRYAN What's a mag fed 20round 1000 yd group look like from that gun of yours?

Would love to see pics of these rigs!

Mine weighs between 8-10 loaded but no scope irons only.

i1193.photobucket.com_albums_aa344_FTK87_e439b605.jpg

Last edited:

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ordered it on a saturday piked it up from steeve at cold hand arms on thursday. The fit and finnish is good The barrel looks immaculate. The two stage trigger is good but it has a bit more travel than i would like.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ordered it on a saturday piked it up from steeve at cold hand arms on thursday. The fit and finnish is good The barrel looks immaculate. The two stage trigger is good but it has a bit more travel than i would like.

Well...have you shot it? I've been thinking of ordering the same rifle but would like to hear some local reviews!

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently bought a DPMS LR-308 from Buds Gunshop. I put a Pentax Gameseeker on it and really like it. I think this is going to be my Deer Rifle this year. Blitzfike

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently bought a DPMS LR-308 from Buds Gunshop. I put a Pentax Gameseeker on it and really like it. I think this is going to be my Deer Rifle this year. Blitzfike

Three things:

1. Pics or it didn't happen.
2. How does it shoot/group?
3. What ammo are you shooting through it?

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm liking the Christensen Arms 308, carbon fiber handgaurd, carbon fiber wrapped barrel, 6-b lbs depending on mods. It is on their website. Nice looking gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom