College Football is coming....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man what a crazy day in college football. But I loved it. So exciting!!!

Alabama barely gets past Texas, Norte Dame lost and is now 0 - 2 to start their season, Wow!!! and Kentucky is beating Florida.
Oklahoma looked terrible in the first half but turned it on and is looking pretty good in the second half. 33 -3 with 2:30 left in the game.
Oklahoma State and Arizona State has been a really good game. Glad to see OSU winning by 10 in the 3rd.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man what a crazy day in college football. But I loved it. So exciting!!!

Alabama barely gets past Texas, Norte Dame lost and is now 0 - 2 to start their season, Wow!!! and Kentucky is beating Florida.
Oklahoma looked terrible in the first half but turned it on and is looking pretty good in the second half. 33 -3 with 2:30 left in the game.
Oklahoma State and Arizona State has been a really good game. Glad to see OSU winning by 10 in the 3rd.

How about A&M losing? That's a LOT of money only to lose to Appalachian State.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1662864771359.png

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The first quarter of the OSU game I thought the cheerleaders were playing defense. They got some nice stops later but their passing defense still scares me.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Defense has never been their best attribute. I love OSU, but we call em Cardiac Cowboys for a reason. They notoriously get 20+ points ahead then stop playing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom