• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[Sale/Trade] Colt LE901-16s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ugh... So many guns, so little money.
This being a colt and your thread about your Colt ARs made me think of you. Figured you may hop on this one like a frog after a June bug. This be another one for your collection

This being a colt I was actually surprised that this isn’t an Armalite AR10 style receiver and is a LR10 based one.

Kinfolk

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will accept any mil spec 5.56 upper with the conversion kit to convert to a patrol rifle in a matter of a couple of minutes using the one lower and will accept .308 and 5.56 mags in the same lower. Truly a modular rifle.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
You gonna buy it from Florida?

Probably doesn't matter. The OP hasn't been seen since 12/28 and doesn't respond to messages. To be fair, he did say he's having some health issues and is not on the forum much.

I got the cash and bought one from SPDguns instead.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Sorry, for all the back and forth here. Wife just came out of hospital and I have been picking up and dropping family at the airport and finally have time to settle down. I have quite a few Colts if you would consider a trade. I have various Colt 1911 MK IV Series 70. some in boxes and unfired. Also some Pre Model 70 Series unfired in boxes. I have a Remington 1911 US Property made in 1919 with holster. Also, a couple of Colt LE6920 with the Restricted roll mark in very nice condition
In Florida? You know we are in Oklahoma?

Latest posts

Top Bottom