colts95ta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaseOK

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a couple more easy transactions with colts95ta recently and things couldn't have been better. Great guy to deal with.:thumbup3:

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the first time I have had to leave negative feedback for anyone I have dealt with on this board. This buyer had me hold a gun for him, but ended up backing out of the deal. I had originally had allot more to say regarding this situation, along with screen shots, but after a phone call from him and an apology, I decided to limit the feedback.

Last edited:

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
colts95ta backed out on a deal with me today. He asked me to ship some magazines to him. I told him the price with shipping and he asked where to send the money. I pm'd my name and address. Then a day or so later I wanted to confirm since he never said he sent the money order. He told me he found the magazines for $5.00 less somewhere else, and was backing out. Hell I would have come down 5 bucks if that is all it was about. I think this guy is a flake and won't consider any offers from him again. Very disappointed to have such a flake in the OSA family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom