Combat Armory pistols $199

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerstalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking forward to a range report
Range Report of the CA19: I put 340 rounds down range, had 2 failures to eject in 1st mag. Everything after that was flawless. Trigger started out new as 4.5 to 5# pull. After bringing it home and cleaned, trigger measures 3.5-4#. Still Crip trigger. I'm happy with it @ $199.99.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Contacted them last night via email.
Received a shipping label today.
I purchased an upper from them once and it was out of spec. Same thing they sent me a shipping label and return me a brand new one less than a week later their customer service is good to go.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Finally shot mine last weekend. Trigger is a little heavy but it will lighten up with some use. I only had one failure to feed on a completely full mag, which was the pmag it came with. All G19 mags functioned flawlessly with no problems. Accuracy at 15 yds was just as good as my G19. For the two guns to be almost identical in size, weight, etc, the CA19 is more snappy with more muzzle jump than the G19. The frame is rough, such as heavy stippling, but that makes it easy to grip. The trigger guard is undercut however there are a couple of sharp edges that were a little uncomfortable with extensive shooting. Not painful, just not comfortable. For a $200 pistol, I will have no issue taking a Dremel to the trigger guard to fix that issue.

All in all, the pistol is reliable with G19 mags and I would have no issue carrying it. For $200, I’ll buy another one or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom