Combat Focus Shooting 2 Day Class in Weatherford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OathTree_DFT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This class is more than worth your time. If you don't think it's your bag, you don't. "Tacticool" it is definitely not.

@DRFTraining, I'm attending the CFS-IDC in Oct with Rob, so I might contact you later for the co-teaching portion.

OathTree_DFT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the heck did you just say???

If you don't think it's for you, it probably isn't. And if you're looking for "tacticool" type training, you would be in the wrong class if you went. I also said that attending the CFS class would definitely be worth your time, then some. The message to DRFTraining is for him, he will know exactly what I mean. Sorry for the confusion?

DRFTraining

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't think it's for you, it probably isn't. And if you're looking for "tacticool" type training, you would be in the wrong class if you went. I also said that attending the CFS class would definitely be worth your time, then some. The message to DRFTraining is for him, he will know exactly what I mean. Sorry for the confusion?

email me [email protected] to discuss CFSID

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, is this really what the tng section has become. Trash talking others to stroke you own ego?! I'm no fan of CFS because it was a program developed on statistics (a flawed science) by a guy (Pincus) who's never been in a gun fight. I'm all for honest objective criticism and debate but didn't see any of that here.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, is this really what the tng section has become. Trash talking others to stroke you own ego?! I'm no fan of CFS because it was a program developed on statistics (a flawed science) by a guy (Pincus) who's never been in a gun fight. I'm all for honest objective criticism and debate but didn't see any of that here.

I don't do much "training", but it seems to me this is what I typically see from "training" instructors. Its truly a shame that it isn't realized there are several solutions to the problem of an armed encounter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom