Combat Mindset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Having seen the ugly, I agree. But I don't care what your mindset is or how much you train and prep, you ain't gonna beat a company of trained soldiers with , comms, tanks, artillery and air support. If shtf, that's who you're gonna have to fight or else go to a refugee camp.

My combat mindset may work but my old body can't hang. War is for 18-35 y/o. SHTF is for those of us who can survive using what's left of a combat mindset.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having seen the ugly, I agree. But I don't care what your mindset is or how much you train and prep, you ain't gonna beat a company of trained soldiers with , comms, tanks, artillery and air support. If shtf, that's who you're gonna have to fight or else go to a refugee camp.

My combat mindset may work but my old body can't hang. War is for 18-35 y/o. SHTF is for those of us who can survive using what's left of a combat mindset.

Seriously?

With the ROE currently in force, the American Soldier is limited in what they can do.

The same Democratic stupid ROE was in force in Vietnam.

We had to drop leaflets from helo's to let the local population know we were coming in. How stupid is this?

The local population was the problem.

To fight a war, you have to put the government and the people into a situation where they can't win. You decimate the country until they submit.

There was no more a vicious enemy than the Japanese during WWII. Their atrocities would make ICIS ashamed of their timidness.

We pounded them into submission, and they sure converted into what we consider a modern way of life.

Tell Iraq's president and biased congress that we will do the same to them, and I'll bet, they quickly agree to toss out anybody we don't like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom