• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Sold Springfield 1911 Range officer operator with Wilson Combat mags and leather OWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Is this item for sale? Yes. For sale
  1. For Sale
Sale Price $700.00 Caliber9LocationOklahoma, United States
It's in great shape and a great gun but I never shoot it. It's a one owner and that's me. It comes with a couple of Wilson Combat mags along with the factory mag. Tossing in leather thumb snap OWB holster. I think I have the box it came in but I'll have to find it.
Shoots great with the sights, crown is great as is the riffling's. Tried to get some good pics but I suck at doing this stuff.
I'm not doing any background check and no taxes. $700.00 is a good price I'll only take cash.
If you can't afford it right now, sorry. This is hard for me to do because you get attached to your guns.
I've sold one gun before and that went very well. I'm not driving a 100 miles to sell this. I bought a truck and it's not a great idea to spend a 100 bucks on gas unless I want to charge for gas. Ha. Well here goes. I'm not going to keep it up a long time. I've got a couple of folks that want it but they want me to wait for their tax return. If I wait that long, I'll end up keeping it. Ha.
If interested I have a really cool leather thumb snap OWB holster that I used with it included.
Not sure how may picks I can put up at one time, so I may have to do a couple of post to get them all in.
Sale price is $700.00. If you want to pay more, I won't argue about it but I'm not negotiating down. If you're not interested in that price or more, don't offer to buy or if you not willing to drive a bit to get it. I might meet you somewhere between depending on how far.
Ok. Here goes.
Having an issue posting

Attachments​

• Gun 1.jpg
    Gun 1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Gun 11.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Gun 4.jpg
    Gun 4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Gun 5.jpg
    Gun 5.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Gun 6.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Gun 7.jpg
    Gun 7.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • Gun 8.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0

Attachments​

• Gun 8.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Gun 9.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Gun 10.jpg

Attachments​

• Holster 1.jpg
    Holster 1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Holster 2.jpg
    Holster 2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Holster 3.jpg
    Holster 3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 1706494749425.gif
    1706494749425.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1706494749433.gif
    1706494749433.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok. Wife says it has to go. I had promised her if a gun came in one had to go and she figure out, because a buddy has a big mouth...ha, that I bought a new gun. So. As much as I hate it. $650.00 with all the stuff I listed above.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Ok. Wife says it has to go. I had promised her if a gun came in one had to go and she figure out, because a buddy has a big mouth...ha, that I bought a new gun. So. As much as I hate it. $650.00 with all the stuff I listed above.
Dumbass! I made almost the same deal. If I bought a gun, she gets a diamond the same value. The problem is, when I had to sell my guns, she didn't sell her diamonds.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I don't have a clue what I doing. But this is sold. Not sure how to list it as sold. Also want to rate the buyer as one of the coolest guys to do business with. We talked for over an hour just shooting the breeze. I've invited him to come down and shoot steel with me when it gets warmer and he has the time.
Super nice guy. I'd say his name but not sure that's allowed but I Give him 10 A's as a buyer and 1K for being a good dude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom