Concealed Carry permit holder kills family of 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree all are capable of wicked behavior, its a matter of how much it takes to get there. Most people here would shoot another human being in an instant under certain circumstances, doesn't make it any less violent or tragic.

All in all I don't see this particular article as such a threat. I was so confused reading the damn thing trying to figure out who is related to who and who lives where any mention of CCW was long lost. Poorly written article.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree all are capable of wicked behavior, its a matter of how much it takes to get there. Most people here would shoot another human being in an instant under certain circumstances, doesn't make it any less violent or tragic.

All in all I don't see this particular article as such a threat. I was so confused reading the damn thing trying to figure out who is related to who and who lives where any mention of CCW was long lost. Poorly written article.

Oh thank goodness ... I thought it was just me!! Thought I was gonna have to make a flow chart for a bit ...

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is a good example of one's own wants and needs governing how they see things.

Some folks are up in arms about the media pointing out how a CCW holder was capable of violent behavior, as if this should be some kind of suprise.........

I have been accused repeatedly on this forum of minimizing poor behavior by police officers. This should be obvious since I am a police officer and want a positive image for police officers. I obviously believe that the majority of police officers are good people and behave appropriately despite a small percentage behaving poorly.

I have a feeling that if this headline were "Police Officer Murders Family of Four" this thread would be eight pages long with folks coming out of the woodwork talking about about how he/she should be strung up, as if being a police officer made someone immune from, or more prone to, abhorrant behavior.

Yet here we are, seeing what is obviously criminal behavior by a CCW holder and folks are up in arms about it being pointed out as if being a CCW holder made someone immune from, or more prone to, abhorrant behavior.

While I agree that this is an obvious attempt by the media to push an anti-2A agenda, I simply wish that our posting behavior here was more consistent with the reasonable position that we claim to hold.

In the end, it comes down to reasonable people vs. unreasonable people not Republicans vs. Democrats or Conservatives vs. Liberals.

If we want to get along and have our rights respected we should consider how reasonable behavior affects this at all times.

Just a thought..........

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom