1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Concerning Prices: What Did Ammo Prices Do After Obama? Is It Worse Now?

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by zghorner, Jan 8, 2021.

1. mr ed

mr ed Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Not only ammo. 79 cent party burrito at taco bueno went to $1.29
    That's a 60%+ price increase for no reason. Beans and tortillas didn't go up and their labor's down cause dining rooms are closed.

2. Perplexed

Perplexed Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    My buddy had a table at Wanenmacher the next aisle over from a large ammo vendor when Obama first won in 2008. The election was just a few days prior to the show, and my buddy and I watched in amazement that Saturday morning as the crowds mobbed the ammo vendor, standing four deep, to get what they could. People throwing down money and wheeling off cases of ammo on furniture dollies. By noon, the vendor was sold out of all but a few esoteric calibers.

Plain Jane stripped AR lowers were priced at $75 and up, and people were buying them all. It was crazy.

3. ragsflh

ragsflh Sharpshooter

okc gun show last weekend.75.00 box 30-30 sells.75.00 brick 22.was talking to a vendor,he says he was going to have primers on sunday,about got run over from people trying to talk to man saying they take all he get.man said 1000 per person and they would have to be there sunday.