Conflicted--TNW... Card #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the collapse of modern society, city after city began to fall. Hundreds of thousands of refugees began to migrate, looking for food, shelter and peace. Defenseless and powerless, they were nothing but a herd of victims. If the order of modern society were to suddenly collapse, what do you think the behavior of the people in your area would be? would you act different than they would in this situation? Why?

maat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure the people in my area are no different than the majority of people living on the edge. Unlike our forefathers, the necessity to have stored provisions is near 0 today.

I have stored provisions to get through a decent amount of time, while planning future provision. I try to balance my bank digits with hard assets(property, guns, ammo, food, clothing, equipment, knowledge).

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rural community is fiercely independent and self sufficient. On the other hand, we watch out for and help those in need. Those needing help and willing to work and become part of the community would be welcome. Those looking to cause problems would be eliminated.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rural community is fiercely independent and self sufficient. On the other hand, we watch out for and help those in need. Those needing help and willing to work and become part of the community would be welcome. Those looking to cause problems would be eliminated.

This, with emphasis on recruiting those with skills needed for survival.

Latest posts

Top Bottom