Conspiracy Theory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was watching Jesse Ventura's show tonight about Tesla's death ray. He was interviewing people who claimed the government was trying to kill them with invisible rays. A former governor of a large state hosting a show about conspiracy theories.

It occurred to me that when I was a kid (70s and 80s), no one would have ever done such a show. Those people were marginalized, not glorified. Much like hard core Preppers.

Is this a good thing or bad thing?

The USA at least and probably the rest of the world are in the 1st stages of forming the Idiocracy.

Bread and circuses - a technique invented(?) by the Romans and perfected by contemporary politicians.

Yep! 1st stages of the idiocracy.

WalkerBulldog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The USA at least and probably the rest of the world are in the 1st stages of forming the Idiocracy.

Bread and circuses - a technique invented(?) by the Romans and perfected by contemporary politicians.

Yep! 1st stages of the idiocracy.

So when do we get the monster truck gladiators and the machine gun toting president?

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The government used prostitutes to lure unsuspecting John's into safe houses upon which they were dosed with LSD, then observed by government officials. The Federal gov't still pays psychics and other psuedo-science based magicians. Invisible death rays ain't too far of a stretch, but a strawman nonetheless. Is there some cover up to many of the events that have shaped cultural and legislative America? Certainly. Is big foot real or Elvis still alive? Now you are just throwing up the strawman.

MK-ULTRA
Operation Mongoose and Northwoods
The True Iran-Contra affair
Gulf of Tonkin
COINTELPRO

All of these are actual illegal and strongly immoral government programs. But no, conspiracy is all bs. All of it. From reality to chupacabra. I will close my eyes and it will go away.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I must confess, I am a sorcerer. I own the Key of Solomon, The Lesser Key of Solomon, The Grand Grimoire and others. That's what we do in our NWO meetings on Samhain.

WalkerBulldog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
NANOMACHINES!
i.imgur.com_sBbw2.jpg

Fema Camps? I never asked for this.
i.imgur.com_gcNBF.jpg

I was a conspirator, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom