Controversial Advertisement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ---^
My second wife, for instance. What's pictured would have been a bit tame for her tastes, though.

This. What I do in the privacy of my own home with my darling JBT would probably get me arrested if I was out in the general population. That said, I find this advertisement a bit tasteless also. There are things that children and non-consenting adults just don't need to see.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tasteless, YES
Effective, YES
First tasteless advertisement, NO
Last, NO

substitute Zimmerman or any other man? what difference would it make. substitute TNT and a lit fuse, Gatlin gun, cages full of cats, bales of weed (I suspect many here would be following), ?????????????? Still tasteless, still attention grabbing, therefore effective. A company logo on the bottom would have made a world of difference, IMO.

This. What I do in the privacy of my own home with my darling JBT would probably get me arrested if I was out in the general population BB, you married GC because of the handcuffs, right? :blush:

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this certainly gives us some insight into the morals and integrity of some of our members. How would you like it if someone kidnapped your wife or daughter by tossing her helpless into the bed of a pickup truck with the tailgate down, and taking her through traffic somewhere to rape and murder her? Bet cha wouldn't think that tailgate sticker is so funny then, would ja buddy boy?

Clearly anyone who laughs about a joke about kidnapping has no morals or integrity. Being able to find humor in dark subjects is like a litmus test for fine and upstanding individuals or some sech... tellin' the good moral acidic folks from the base creatures who laugh at the prospect of a woman being kidnapped and put in an open truck bed with the tailgate down and being paraded through traffic like a sick trophy, before being taken to a filthy squalorous country hovel where unspeakable acts are pefrormed on her by a twisted hilbilly family.

I bet y'all tell those jokes about women with two black eyes, child molestation, dead babies and stuff too, don't ya? Well at least everyone can see y'all for who you really are.

You know, I think I might make me one of them little ribbons you can pin to yer shirt, to show how much you care about issues and stuff. Then when folks ask what it's for, I can tell them this particlar ribbon is for real men who bravely stand up for women, widows (I know I'm being redundant, but I especially like them gals at ain't got no husbands around), blind deaf mutes, and little one-legged red headed orphans with crutches, by boldly decrying gag tailgate stickers or any other attempt to make light of the deadly serious issue of their abuse.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tasteless, YES
Effective, YES
First tasteless advertisement, NO
Last, NO

substitute Zimmerman or any other man? what difference would it make. substitute TNT and a lit fuse, Gatlin gun, cages full of cats, bales of weed (I suspect many here would be following), ?????????????? Still tasteless, still attention grabbing, therefore effective. A company logo on the bottom would have made a world of difference, IMO.

This. What I do in the privacy of my own home with my darling JBT would probably get me arrested if I was out in the general population BB, you married GC because of the handcuffs, right? :blush:

:blush: More for his skills with his "nightstick" but yeah ... those handcuffs are ... ahhhh ... "handy" ... :lookaroun :blush: :lmfao:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this certainly gives us some insight into the morals and integrity of some of our members. How would you like it if someone kidnapped your wife or daughter by tossing her helpless into the bed of a pickup truck with the tailgate down, and taking her through traffic somewhere to rape and murder her? Bet cha wouldn't think that tailgate sticker is so funny then, would ja buddy boy?

Clearly anyone who laughs about a joke about kidnapping has no morals or integrity. Being able to find humor in dark subjects is like a litmus test for fine and upstanding individuals or some sech... tellin' the good moral acidic folks from the base creatures who laugh at the prospect of a woman being kidnapped and put in an open truck bed with the tailgate down and being paraded through traffic like a sick trophy, before being taken to a filthy squalorous country hovel where unspeakable acts are pefrormed on her by a twisted hilbilly family.

I bet y'all tell those jokes about women with two black eyes, child molestation, dead babies and stuff too, don't ya? Well at least everyone can see y'all for who you really are.

You know, I think I might make me one of them little ribbons you can pin to yer shirt, to show how much you care about issues and stuff. Then when folks ask what it's for, I can tell them this particlar ribbon is for real men who bravely stand up for women, widows (I know I'm being redundant, but I especially like them gals at ain't got no husbands around), blind deaf mutes, and little one-legged red headed orphans with crutches, by boldly decrying gag tailgate stickers or any other attempt to make light of the deadly serious issue of their abuse.

...make jokes about running their fingers through your back hair....

Latest posts

Top Bottom