Cool Match with Cool prizes!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is there any chance of getting a ballpark estimate of when it would be over? i am best man at a wedding at the round barn that night. i wouldnt want to be late. lol i would like to get the whole wedding party to go shoot.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am trying to get a definitive end time, but it might be hard to nail one down, since it depends mainly on turnout. (Heartland closes at 9 pm, so I suspect that will be the definitive end time)

Still, if you shoot early, that's ok. It's the top scores that win, no matter when they were shot.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am trying to get a definitive end time, but it might be hard to nail one down, since it depends mainly on turnout. (Heartland closes at 9 pm, so I suspect that will be the definitive end time)

Still, if you shoot early, that's ok. It's the top scores that win, no matter when they were shot.

i'm confused. are you saying you can show up shoot and then leave and someone else might come in later and shoot after you left?? so i could show up at 10 shoot and then leave and not have to stay??

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm confused. are you saying you can show up shoot and then leave and someone else might come in later and shoot after you left?? so i could show up at 10 shoot and then leave and not have to stay??

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Were it me, I'd stay at least until my target is scored. Depending how I shot, I might decide to pay $25 and shoot it again to improve my score.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the event of a TIE, for 1st, 2nd or 3rd, there will be a shoot-off. For THAT, all involved shooters will need to shoot a tie-breaker.

Will keep you posted on that..........

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An "IPSC Racegun" is generally acknowledged to be a compensated pistol with a red dot sight.

Neither feature is allowed: a compensator is not allowed, a red dot sight is not allowed.

A ported pistol, such as a Glock 17-C, is permitted.

If you're calling a gun that's eligible for Limited Division a "racegun," you're still good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom