Cool new 22/45 Version

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone seen these? Look pretty cool to me, and for $340 + on gunbroker, not a bad start at all. I'd still ultimately prefer the light weight of the TacSol, but bang for the buck, threaded, pic optic rail, and pic light right, with removable wood grips from the factory for $350 ish? Sounds like a winner to me!

[Broken External Image]

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
They have one with irons and threaded barrel, but it doesn't have the under barrel rail. If it had the barrel tapped for the rail, then it could be what you want.

[Broken External Image]

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone seen these? Look pretty cool to me, and for $340 + on gunbroker, not a bad start at all. I'd still ultimately prefer the light weight of the TacSol, but bang for the buck, threaded, pic optic rail, and pic light right, with removable wood grips from the factory for $350 ish? Sounds like a winner to me!

[Broken External Image]

Just needs a few more rails on the sides of the barrel to make it perfect.

[/scarcasm off]

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just needs a few more rails on the sides of the barrel to make it perfect.

[/scarcasm off]

That may be how you feel about it, but a lot of us see the utility of that setup. An RDS mount for those of us with old tired eyes that don't see iron sights very well, a suppressor and a flashlight underneath is about ideal for low light vermin eradication! ;)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
That may be how you feel about it, but a lot of us see the utility of that setup. An RDS mount for those of us with old tired eyes that don't see iron sights very well, a suppressor and a flashlight underneath is about ideal for low light vermin eradication! ;)

That's my intended use for such a beast! I've had to shoot a few vermin at night before, and holding a light and shooting is awkward at best, and if you don't have night sights, you still can't tell what you're actually aiming at. Also, when you have 4 coons raiding your trash in the wee hours of the morning, it's not polite to do a lot of shooting; hence the silencer.

Now I'm no fanboy of rails just for tacticool's sake, but they do have their practical application.

Like this:
[Broken External Image]

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's my intended use for such a beast! I've had to shoot a few vermin at night before, and holding a light and shooting is awkward at best, and if you don't have night sights, you still can't tell what you're actually aiming at. Also, when you have 4 coons raiding your trash in the wee hours of the morning, it's not polite to do a lot of shooting; hence the silencer.

Now I'm no fanboy of rails just for tacticool's sake, but they do have their practical application.

Like this:
[Broken External Image]

Shot Show pic? They mounted the RDS on backwards. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom