Cool range finds today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was this mostly from self afflicted like having stupid fun with skateboards and such or inflicted as in abuse?
Was talking about abuse, but summer is heavy trauma for general things too. Summer of 2003 I had a fatal abuse case, every night I worked for three weeks straight. Right before my wedding too.

D.M.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I find a lot of 5.56 and 9mm laying on the ground at Snake Creek not reloads mind you just dropped ammo . Apparently people are doing so well financially they can just leave it lay on the ground when they drop it . Biden must be right about how great the economy is doing
Watch that 9mm I used to shoot at a private range that ran a few USPSA matches.Some of the guys would run there 9mms with overload’s for open division after the 9mm was ok’d for use in open. I don’t know if it’s still is a legal round or not. But higher pressure the better your comp works, thus the reason the.38 super was so popular.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch that 9mm I used to shoot at a private range that ran a few USPSA matches.Some of the guys would run there 9mms with overload’s for open division after the 9mm was ok’d for use in open. I don’t know if it’s still is a legal round or not. But higher pressure the better your comp works, thus the reason the.38 super was so popular.
Yep. That is why I only shoot those in my Astra 600.

:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom