Coolant vacuum refill kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m think about buying one but wanted to see if there is some real life experience from someone that has actually used one.

Seems like a logical and improved process than just refilling a coolant system then trying to bleed the air from the system manually.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m think about buying one but wanted to see if there is some real life experience from someone that has actually used one.

Seems like a logical and improved process than just refilling a coolant system then trying to bleed the air from the system manually.

I have one that I used for my 68 Mustang that I had. It worked great and made it very easy to fill without any air bleed issues. If you were closer you could borrow mine to try it out.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
D
I have one that I used for my 68 Mustang that I had. It worked great and made it very easy to fill without any air bleed issues. If you were closer you could borrow mine to try it out.
Is yours the same brand as linked? Like most things on Amazon, there’s 50 different brand options.

Latest posts

Top Bottom