Cops embarss an Open Carrying Unprepared Attention Whore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly if im in the park and there is a guy carrying his ar15, Im going to be pretty nervous, most likely take my daughter and leave the park. I dont see anything wrong with calling the cops to get him checked out. If im at the park and i see someone open carrying a 1911 or any other handgun, i wouldn't be as nervous. I dont see anything wrong with open carry, but c'mon taking your ar to the park so that you can enjoy the weather. Maybe im just not used to seeing ar's in the park. Im from Chicago, if you see an ar in the park, well they(unless its the cops) are probably going to use it.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Funny how people see things differently.
Looks like cops wasting their time on a 2 cent law abiding attention whore.

Reminds me of when BA officers arrested one of the employees of a cafeteria i worked at in high school. He had a speech impediment and they arrested him for public drunk.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I figure about the middle of November some of our local "crusaders" will be on here with their little videos showing us all how "cool" and "Knowing" they are. Im with GTG my ignore list may grow. And in reference to this particular video...what a dork.....got his butt handed to him.

mchj74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate the people that make these videos. They are just trying to prove something. I like the fact that he got schooled and did not have much at the end of his video.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if it's more of an instructional, "How to handle yourself when stopped for open/concealed carry. Keeping civilians and LEOs safe."?

I'm actually down if anyone wants to make one.

I'd love to see one made in cooperation with an agency. I doubt it would satisfy the more militant OC'ers, but something would be better than nothing.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We must have watched different vids. I didn't see anything abnormal.
Officers were professional and OC'er explained his purpose.
Not something I would recommend, but he's within his rights to have a speech impediment and try to get his point across.

Latest posts

Top Bottom