• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Cox Internet WiFi extender pods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
85.00$
I have a pair of Panoramic WiFi Pod 2.0. These are easy to install. Just plug into an electric outlet. Push a button once detected it will extend a persons WiFi area. I used these until fiber optic was available. They work great. Last I checked they were 130ish ea from Cox. I’ll take 85ea. Or both for 150.00.

Attachments

• IMG_6382.jpeg
    IMG_6382.jpeg
    2.6 MB
  • IMG_6381.jpeg
    IMG_6381.jpeg
    1.7 MB

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a pair of Panoramic WiFi Pod 2.0. These are easy to install. Just plug into an electric outlet. Push a button once detected it will extend a persons WiFi area. I used these until fiber optic was available. They work great. Last I checked they were 130ish ea from Cox. I’ll take 85ea. Or both for 150.00.
Gotta ask, did you have cox's fiber internet? not sure these will work with my internet...

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gotta ask, did you have cox's fiber internet? not sure these will work with my internet...
q&a from Cox.

Can I use the Panoramic Wifi Pods with any modem?​

No, Panoramic Wifi Pods are part of the complete Panoramic Wifi system and are not designed to be used with other modems.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
q&a from Cox.

Can I use the Panoramic Wifi Pods with any modem?​

No, Panoramic Wifi Pods are part of the complete Panoramic Wifi system and are not designed to be used with other modems.

Do wifi pods work with Wifi 6?​

Yes. Panoramic Wifi pods work with either Wifi 5, Wifi 6 or Wifi 6E Panoramic Wifi gateways. Read more in our helpful article: What is wifi 6?

Find out what Wifi version you have and they just might. That modem question is vague. It could me any brand of modem.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Do wifi pods work with Wifi 6?​

Yes. Panoramic Wifi pods work with either Wifi 5, Wifi 6 or Wifi 6E Panoramic Wifi gateways. Read more in our helpful article: What is wifi 6?

Find out what Wifi version you have and they just might. That modem question is vague. It could me any brand of
It's gotta be panoramic though right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom