Crazy Sulphure tornado story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife send me this pic. Our neighbor posted the picture on our community Facebook page trying to find the owner. They found this picture in their yard at some point, not exactly sure when.

She said they found the owner yesterday.

This is a picture of the parents of the 4 month old that was killed in the Sulphur tornado.

I checked google maps and it shows we are 167 driving miles from Sulphur.

It sounds like there were more pictures found South of us.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 7.36.19 PM.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two days after the last tornado in Moore, I was in the yard when a picture came floating down. It was a pic of a family in a dining room. There was a place in Edmond or somewhere that you could send pictures or mail to that facility. They were put on tables from what I understand so that folks could walk around and claim any that was theirs.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two days after the last tornado in Moore, I was in the yard when a picture came floating down. It was a pic of a family in a dining room. There was a place in Edmond or somewhere that you could send pictures or mail to that facility. They were put on tables from what I understand so that folks could walk around and claim any that was theirs.
I turned a few that were in mine and our neighbor's yard. No telling where they came from. The big church on 4th street just east of I35 had a huge beam driven into their steeple. It looked like a toothpick from the parking lot. That church was damaged and they still did a lot of support for the community from the jump. The housing addition just south of them was wiped from their slabs. They had hundreds of family pics. My next door neighbors were members there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom