Walmart - we are doomed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, my better half needed to stop by the Walmart neighborhood market for a couple of things. I opted to wait in the car.

Across from me was two white SUVs. One was a Hyundai and the other was a Porsche. A lady come out of the store, walked up to the Hyundai and seems to be baffled as to why the door wouldn’t unlock, and after a moment or two of looking over her shoulder to make sure no one saw her I guess, she walks over to the Porsche, which by now is unlocked, slips in and drives off, I’m sure wondering why her husband spent so much for a car that looks like every other import on the lot.

Always so much to see at Walmart!

Spider27monkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the Walmart at 81st and Lewis a few times when I first moved to Tulsa. They had a guard standing out front and I felt like I needed to be heeled to go in. I figure any place I need to go heeled is a place I don’t need to be going in the first place, so I haven’t been back in nearly five years.

Friends of my brother who live not too far from there said they’ve seen people cooking meth in the aisles, and I’m not entirely sure that they were exaggerating.
IIRC, a few years ago at that Walmart, someone left a newborn baby on a shelf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom