Crown Royal Maple...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody tried it? Just asked for some for my 9th wedding anniversary present next week. I bought the wife high dollar choice seats for Cirque Du Soleil for her present and will also take her to dinner before the show, so I better get a case of it like the case of Four Roses single barrel she bought for me in 2011 that Im still drinking on, have about half of one bottle left. I love maple anything and I love my Crown Royal, but the reviews on their website were mixed, some loved it but others didnt. Im pretty sure that I will love it but if I get a case of it and it stinks then Im stuck with it.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried it and I liked it! Get a small bottle and give it a try. I didn't find it too sweet or syrupy at all. I will usually drink a good bourbon but the Crown Maple was a nice change. Maybe an after dinner drink.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
regular crown can't hold up to four roses single barrel, so i'm already skeptical before you add even add the maple flavoring

I have tried a couple of different Four Roses and will stick to the Woodford Reserves or the Jeffersons. Four Roses was okay, not great. Ever tried Black Maple Hill? Very good but I have not seen it around here.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although crown maple sounds good I'm looking forward to some new Jack rolling out soon.

While many rye products only contain the required 51 percent rye in their grain bill, Jack Daniel’s Unaged Rye consists of a grain combination of 70 percent rye, 18 percent corn and 12 percent malted barley. It still goes through Jack Daniels’ signature charcoal mellowing process, providing a unique tasting experience. Jack Daniel’s Unaged Rye will be available in the US, with an initial December launch in Tennessee, before a rollout into other US markets in January 2013. We'll let everyone know when it's heading their way.

65149_10151136056557301_397432452_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom