Curious - what movie sequel would you LOVE to see???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A sequel to Serenity.

I would love to see more of the firefly/serenity story. The movie was really nice in how it advanced the main plot without all of the distractions. But I fear that we will never see any more of it.

Firefly quote of the day:

Simon: Are you Alliance?
Jubal Early: Am I a lion?
Simon: What?
Jubal Early: I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well though, I have a mighty roar.
Simon: I said "Alliance."
Jubal Early: Oh, I thought...
Simon: No, I was...
Jubal Early: That's weird.

Also I can't wait for if/when the district 9 sequel comes out.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want "The Heir to the Empire" trilogy made into a movie. I think people were disappointed with the prequels because there was no buildup. We knew what was going to happen, we knew Annie was going to go dark, and it was sorta anti-climactic. Sequels however, would offer something new and people who haven't read the books, would get even more out of it.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man this is tough...up until recent years I would have gone with "Boondock Saints" but I didn't really care for the sequel. If I were in the mood to not leave well enough alone, I'd have to vote for a "Top Gun" sequel.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i am still waiting for one more real end to the x-men series. prof-x is in the brain-dead guys body, and erik is getting is powers back. i just do not feel like that is where it really ends.

tak1973

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not so much a sequel, but I would love to see a new Battlefield Earth movie based wholly on the book this time around. The first one was BAD.

Heck, I'd like to see a new Starship Troopers based only on the book also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom